Reconnecting with Life
However, that does not mean that we have been numb. In fact a lot of us just haven’t had the time to process any of our emotions. When i think of all the people who are at the frontline of this crisis that we are up against, the doctors, the nurses, the people in the supply chain, the logistics teams who have been working day and night so that we can be safe, with our loved ones. Often in a life so busy, we forget to slow down and take a moment and look after ourselves for an inward reflection.
Sometimes as humans, we just have to let it out and reconnect with ourselves. And of course we all connect in different ways which mean you can feel any emotion and express however you like. We are here to accept the good and the bad within us. Which is the imperfect part of ourselves makes us PERFECT.
To be in touch with ourselves, we have to be aware of our feelings and emotions and accept them. Most people see crying as a sign of weakness. I see it as just an expression of an emotion, just like laughing is, only associated with sadness or despair. There is nothing wrong with letting your emotions out. If you can laugh about it you can cry about it.
Especially in these challenging times, we must be kind to ourselves and others. We need to be able to Reheal, Recharge and Upgrade ourselves for this battle.
And we are in this together. So here are few things you can do when you are feeling overwhelmed:
Somethings that you can do when you feel overwhelmed are:
Reach out to a friend
- ● Reach out to your friends or families when you want to talk. Just saying things out loud play a part in acceptance. When you are assured that you can confide in someone, you are comfortable in their presence and that is a good place to start. You also want to be there when someone needs you. It’s all about supporting one another. I highly encourage you to find a safe space for yourself. Where you can be vulnerable. Sometimes giving yourself a permission to even reach out for help is a big achievement on its own already.
- ● I cannot stress enough on how meditation and expressing gratitude has helped myself, my community and my team to be calmer and more stable in all aspects of our life. Every morning, just 5 to 10 minutes can help you to gain clarity, better intention, grounding yourself and expressing your own feeling in a new positive perspective.
● A great way to prepare for the new challenges.
Watch what you eat
- ● Having a healthy diet is very important during this time. We cannot fight this war without a healthy body. Since we are spending more time at home, make some nourishing food. If you don’t want someone throwing in rubbish into your own home and your own businesses. Why would you accept garbage in your body? This is the perfect time for you to reset your body and give it the BEST fuel in order to for a long run.
Be mindful of your Money Story
- ● With a lot of jobs being made redundant lately, most people are having a financial challenges. and it is so easy to fall back in to those negative money story you have been telling yourself. It is important to think of what you can do rather than what you don’t have. Use this time to developing you skills…..Think about developing your skills into something that could be your side hustle in days like these. Upskill your existing skill set or learn an alternate skill to bring in some passive income. With a plethora of courses available online, one can practically do anything. Digital Marketing, Public Speaking, Analytics, the choice is endless.
We need to stay together as people during this time. So, be mindful of your wellbeing. Look after each other, stay in touch with your friends and family and connect with yourself often.
The virtues of Patience, Positivity and Perseverance will get us through this.
4 thoughts on “Reconnecting with Life”
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
Also visit my web-site Royal CBD
just right article, i love it
very appropriate post, i love it